Date(s) - 09/19/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Pre-registration required in order to receive the special Bodacious Girl Kit in time for the event
Join Annie Warmke along with Kristen Conroy, Haley Weaver and Beth Markey for a new afternoon online version of the Bodacious Girl workshop where we’ll learn what it takes to thrive, whether it’s at school or at home.
Whether it’s a need to connect with other like-minded girls or to be healthier or learn new ways to be our true selves, this pop afternoon promises to offer a new direction.
Each activity is designed to teach new solutions to old challenges, and you’ll receive a special kit of materials just for you. Show up ready to connect with other girls, learn what it takes to thrive, whether it’s at school or at home.
Invitation from Haley Weaver:
What to expect:
Let’s start with “fun”.
The goal is to learn some new ways to use our everyday words to thrive, and to learn more about how our bodies tap into the moon phases to give us knowledge about how to control our own unique monthly phases, no matter what our ages.
- We’ll start with introductions (using an item you want to share)
- Kristen will lead us in some simple easy movements to get our bodies ready for the afternoon
- Haley will share her knowledge about how the moon influences our body cycles (and ovulation or lack of it) and how to make herbal moon balls to support our natural body systems.
- Kristen and Annie will lead us in discovering some of the hidden (and not so hidden) societal messages we experience and how not to effectively respond. Get ready to have some real fun and get to know each other.
- Beth is our fearless moon box leader and she will offer some insider techniques to create a personal moon box to hold keepsakes that remind us of just how bodacious we are in this life.
What you’ll need:
- Something to share that tells us about you (and not about your school life)
- Things you might like to put into your moon box – sayings, words of encouragement, souvenirs
- A box you want to use for your moon box activity
- Items from the special kit that arrived from us in the mail
Cost $25 – includes the special Bodacious Girl Kit
Contact email@example.com for special pricing for girl groups