Date(s) - 05/30/2020
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
MAY 30TH DATE: SOLD OUT
Preregistration required before May 21st in order to receive the special Bodacious Woman Kit in time for the event)
Join Annie Warmke along with Kristen Conroy, Haley Weaver and Beth Markey for a new afternoon online version of the Bodacious Woman workshop where we’ll learn what it takes to thrive, whether it’s in the workplace or at home. (Listen to the videos to meet Annie and Kristen).
Whether it’s a need to connect with other like-minded women or to be healthier or learn new ways to say, “Hell no!”, this pop afternoon promises to offer a new direction.
Each activity is designed to teach new solutions to old challenges, and you’ll receive a special kit of materials just for you. Show up ready to network, learn and have fun. and learn what it takes to thrive, whether it’s in the workplace or at home.
Invitation from Haley Weaver:
What to expect:
Let’s start with “fun”.
The goal is to learn some new ways to use our everyday words to thrive, and to learn more about how our bodies tap into the moon phases to give us knowledge about how to control our own unique monthly phases, no matter what our ages. Join in with comfy clothes as Kristen leads us in some movement to get our bodies relax for fun and knowledge.
- We’ll start with introductions (using an item you want to share)
- Kristen will lead us in some simple easy movements to get our bodies ready for the afternoon
- Haley will share her knowledge about how the moon influences our body cycles (and ovulation or lack of it) and how to make herbal moon balls to support our natural body systems.
- Kristen and Annie will lead us in discovering some of the hidden (and not so hidden) societal messages we experience and how not to accept them in positive ways. Get ready to have some real fun and get to know each other.
- Beth is our fearless moon box leader and she will be guiding us during our time of creating our personal moon boxes. When we’re finished, if we want, we can share something about our project.
What you’ll need:
- Something to share that tell us about you (and not about your work life)
- An item you’d like to share with us
- A cup and the delicious organic tea bag blend that arrived in the Bodacious Woman Kit
- A rock from outside or one you’ve collected
- Things you might like to put into your moon box – sayings, words of encouragement, souvenirs
- A box you want to use for your moon box activity, or print out the pattern that’s in your kit and put it together
- The special kit that arrived from us in the mail
Cost $35 – includes the special Bodacious Woman Kit