After years of keeping animals (large and small), Annie Warmke has decided that nature really does know best.
Why do we struggle against the natural way of things? Why do we think that healing comes in neat one-method-fits-all pills or shots? Why do we dump chemicals developed for warfare in our homes and yards and then wonder why our pets have sick immune systems? Why do we mask the symptoms and never address the cause?
Restoring health to cats and dogs is largely a state of mind. The steps outlined in this booklet work with nature, to guide your pet to wellness, working with nature rather than against it.
There are no shortcuts in nature. But with kindness, good nutrition, common sense and a host of natural remedies – you and your pet will enjoy a happy long life together.
This 32-page booklet includes the following sections:
- Restoring Health to Cats and Dogs
- Our basic healing principle
- A New Approach
- The Healing Process
- A healing space
- Bach Remedies
- What Should Your Pet Eat? Foods to Avoid
- A Few Tips on Feeding Raw Food
- What to Feed a Sick Animal
- Some Common Problems:
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Ear Mites
- Ringworm fungus
- Other Options besides antibiotics
- Older Pets
- At the End of Life
32 Page Booklet:
Price $6.95 US *
(for paper version)
Price $5.00 US *
(A link to download the e-book will be sent after purchase)
* Plus shipping ($1.95 within US), electronic version has no shipping charge. A 7.25% sales tax will be added for Ohio residents.